Starch Paste Kettle
Product Code : Starch Paste Kettle
Being a leading manufacturer and supplier of different kinds of industrial products, we bring forth for our customers a highly operational Starch Paste Kettle. It has hemispherical design for proper mixing of paste in pharmaceutical, paper, rubber and plastic industries. This is manufactured by our seasoned team in accordance with set industry standards using high quality materials. We offer this Starch Paste Kettle diverse technical specification at industry leading price.
- Rugged design
- Unmatchable performance
- High in internal space
- Jacket provided with thermic heating Ã¢â¬â uses electricity, eliminates the need for steam
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard
- Driven via motor and gear box assembly mounted on top.
- Hemispherical design for proper mixing of paste
- Anchor type impeller design for proper mixing of paste
Starch Paste Kettle is employed for preparation of binder constituents which are extensively applicable in medicine as well as food industries. Fast as well as even heating along with effective stirring insures good quality of starch adhesive is the least amount of time. This mechanism has an electrically heated sheath, thus eradicating the requirement of providing a steam assembly for heating. It also removes the requirement to tilt the vessel so as to empty its fillings by rendering an outlet regulator at the bottom of the hemispherical container which can empty directly into vessels which can be retained beneath it. This makes the management of the hot starch paste much harmless for the operators.
- All contact parts are made of SS 316 in conformity with GMP standard
- Driven via motor as well as gear box assembly fixed on top â maximizes the procedure of floor space
- Anchor type impeller configuration is offered for proper mixing of paste
- Hemispherical designs are provisioned for correct mixing of paste
- Jacket delivered with thermic heating â employs electricity, excludes the requirement for steam
- Outlet Valves are provided at the bottom of the container â fast as well as safe emptying of the vessel is possible without the need to tilt the complete vessel.