Tablet Coating Machines
Tablet Coating Machines is a semi-automatic industrial grade device which is used to provide a fine coating over the surface of the medicines for taste and odor masking and to give physical and chemical protection as well as control its release profile. It can be used to apply layering over wide range of oral solid dosage form, such as particles, powders, granules, crystals, pellets and pills. Tablet Coating Machine is provided with a large sized circular with a top opening which is fixed on a rotating horizontal axis at an angle. The electrical motor rotates the drum which and the spraying system continuously spray fine coat material at an elevated temperature for excellent processing.
FBD-Applications: Pharmaceuticals Chemicals Food Products
- Better productivity and lesser drying time.
- Less handing, more hygienic.
- Uniform drying at low temperature.
- Pneumatic sealing for higher capacity models.
- Static grounders to eliminate electro-static charge
- Product container with tilting arrangement.
- Flame proof models also available.
- Models available from 2 Kg. To 300 Kg
A Fluid Bed Dryer with latest improvement in design make this unit a truly versatile one for pharmaceutical, food, dyestuff, chemical and polymer industries. All contact parts are made out of S.S.304/316 and are provided with isolated control panel.
Due to induced draft created by specially designed heavy duty fan the atmospheric air is drawn through the 5 micron air filter. The filtered air is then to the required temperature by electric heaters / steam radiator. The hot air passes through the product container and the product gets dried by Air fluidisation and the air control circulation by damper. The filter bag prevents fine particles from carrying over to exhaust air steam.
- Selection of capacity of fluid bed dryer depends upon bulk density, drying temperature and moisture contents of wet material to be dried.
- In case of 120 kg model a batch of 145 kg wet material can be loaded provided the bulk density of the material is 0.6kg/lit. (approx)
- Digital temperature controller cum indicator for steam operated dryer.
- Pneumatic bag shaking device.
- Intrinsically safe earthing system.
- Bottom & rear chambers made our of S.S.-304 quality
- Flame proof Motor with push button station.
- Available in GMP / S.S. Models
The principal of FBD is drying with hot air while the powder is being fluidized.
The Fluid Bed Dryer has a bed of solid particles which are fluidized by passing a stream of air upward through a specially designed perforated sheet. The upward velocity of air is so maintained so as to slightly lift the solid particles and set them in motion. This motion can be utilized to bring about mixing as well as forward movement of the solids particles. The air is heated and the hot air evaporates the fluid and dries the solids.
The uniform drying is achieved by exposing the full surface of every particles of the solid mass to the incoming high velocity hot air.